Sunday, October 1, 2017

October Stamp Class and Club-Thursday, October 5th at 3:30 or 6:30 p.m.

Class is $10, or $5 with a $25 purchase, FREE with a $50 purchase, or FREE for 6 month/$25 club members. It is also only $5 for a demonstrator who is in my first, second or third level. 
Please let me know if you are coming and at which time, so I may cut enough projects and have enough spots around the table. Remember to bring your favorite multipurpose adhesive too.

There are 3 projects total. 

We'll make this white and gold card using the Snowflake Sentiments stamp set and the Swirly Snowflakes framelits. I tried using Dapper Denim in an attempt to make the card pop, but I just didn't capture the shiny gold of the foil sheets, washi tape or gold heat-embossed sentiment. Sorry about that.

Next, we'll make this card using the embossing paste and dazzling diamonds glitter and clear embossing powder.


Finally, we'll tweak this month's Paper Pumpkin kit for either a card or a treat box for Thanksgiving/fall.  I didn't make the card so that I wouldn't use too many of the details for you all. You can choose a 3X3 card with envelope or a treat box with the leaf bundle on either one.






No comments: