Friday, September 1, 2017

September Stamp Class and Club Friday, Sept 8th and Thursday, Sept 14th both at 6:30 p.m.

Both classes are at 6:30 p.m. this time due to previous engagements of club members.  Just let me know which day you are coming to class when you respond please. (I had moved the class from our regular day due to my schedule.)

Class is $10, or $5 with a $25 purchase, FREE with a $50 purchase, or FREE for 6 month/$25 club members. It is also only $5 for a demonstrator who is in my first, second or third level. 
Please let me know if you are coming and on which day, so I may cut enough projects and have enough spots around the table. Remember to bring your favorite multipurpose adhesive too.

There are 3 cards total. 

You may either cut out the sunflower or not. Your choice.



At Home With You doorway card..Your wood pattern may vary slightly.

Make your choice of test tube holder depending on your willingness to cut out the images from the DSP.


No comments: