Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Christmas Stamp-A-Stack- 10 cards for $16 or 20 cards for $32 Thursday, October 26th

Thursday, October 26th. You may arrive at any time between 3:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.

Stamp A Stack is $16 for 10 cards or $32 for 20 cards.   You may select 2 card styles per 10 cards made.  (If you are making 20 cards, you may choose 4 styles or you may make all 20 the same.) 

Please provide your choices by using the name I’ve listed above the card and the number of each you’d like to make. 

I require prepayment for my Stamp A Stacks because it requires me to spend time cutting, and the cardstock is specifically cut for the cards you are making. Payment is due no later than the 23rd, but earlier is preferred. You may get your payment to me by mail or drop it off at my house (between the storm door and door). I have stocked my cardstock well, but it is possible that I might run out of one or another cardstock so it could be first come first serve for choices.

Please email, comment here or on Facebook by the 19th to be sure and get your first choice. Message me on Facebook with any questions and provide your email address for updates. 

Please subscribe to my blog or Follow my Facebook page  if you are interested but can't make it to this particular class.

Please bring your own general purpose adhesive as I’ve asked my customers to do since Stampin’ Up! discontinued the glue sticks last year.  You may use double-sided tape, glue stick or tape runner-your choice.  I provide liquid glue, glue dots and dimensionals (pop dots) as needed for all classes.


This Musical Vellum Snowflake Card was CASEd from Cynthia Doyon. Sketch/Layout by Mary Fish.



Seasonal Chums Snowman Card MFTWSC353



Woodland Trees


This card is soft and simple with minimal stamping. This card will include a Whisper White interior layer of cardstock.

Fresh Fig Bethlehem

This card will include an interior layer of Very Vanilla cardstock.

Crumb Cake Deer or 'Tis the Season card

This is virtually the same card, but you'll choose Deer or the 'Tis the Season.  For the Tis the Season card, you'll choose the color of the card base and ribbon (Olive or Red) and either the 1/3 silver foil snowflake or silver thread.  I hope this isn't too crazy confusing.  You may also choose just the outline of the deer instead of the sweater dear.



The 'Tis the Season cards will require the use of the Stamp A Ma Jig.

Happy Choosing!!




No comments: