Monday, May 28, 2018

June Class and Club Thursday, June 7 at 3:30 or 6:30 p.m.

Class is $10, or $5 with a $25 purchase, FREE with a $50 purchase, or FREE for 6 month/$25 club members. It is also only $5 for a demonstrator who is in my first, second or third level. 

Please let me know if you are coming and at which time, so I may cut enough projects and have enough spots around the table. Also, if you are able to come at either 3:30 or 6:30, please indicate that as well. I like to keep the classes as even in number as possible to make good use of your time. Remember to bring your favorite multipurpose adhesive too.

There are 3 projects total.

We'll make a tropical Waterfront card which I can't show you because I have to order the designer series paper for it on June 1st.  You can see the main image on two of my blog posts, but the type card will have to be a surprise.

We'll make this Abstract Impressions/Delightfully Detailed card:


And we'll make this Stitched All Around card in the new Blueberry Bushel:



No comments: