Sunday, April 29, 2018

May Class and Club Thursday, May 3rd at 3:30 or 6:30 p.m.

Class is $10, or $5 with a $25 purchase, FREE with a $50 purchase, or FREE for 6 month/$25 club members. It is also only $5 for a demonstrator who is in my first, second or third level. 

Please let me know if you are coming and at which time, so I may cut enough projects and have enough spots around the table. Remember to bring your favorite multipurpose adhesive too.

There are 3 projects total.

First, we'll make this column card Father's Day or Masculine Birthday Card using the True Gentleman designer series paper.

At the same time and in shifts, we'll emboss your choice of White or Gold Butterfly and then, your choice of either red, orange and yellow Brusho powder inks or blue, Moss Green and yellow Brusho powders.  Sara made the red, orange and yellow one for me, and I think it looks great!



We'll also make this fun fold Petal Palette card:




No comments: