Sunday, October 2, 2016

Stamp Club and Class Thursday, October 6th at 3:30 p.m. or 6:30 p.m.

Stamp Club and Class Thursday, October 6th at 3:30 p.m. or 6:30 p.m.

Class is $10, or $5 with a $25 purchase, FREE with a $50 purchase, or FREE for 6 month/$25 club members. It is also only $5 for a demonstrator who is in my first, second or third level. 
Please let me know if you are coming and at which time, so I may cut enough projects and have enough spots around the table. 

We'll make three projects, and I hope you like them!
I saw Sandra Korten's cards (She's a Stampin' Up! demonstrator in the Netherlands) that were made in this style for sympathy cards, and I just had to copy it for you all to make. I love the simplicity and beauty of her designs.

Second we'll make this card using the water color paper and Basket of Wishes Stamp Set.


We'll also make this leaf card with the Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and the copper embossing powder.  You can't even see the lace I put under the Thinking of You. Oops.



No comments: