Saturday, October 29, 2016

Stamp Club and Class Thursday, November 3rd at 3:30 p.m. or 6:30 p.m.

Stamp Club and Class Thursday, November 3rd at 3:30 p.m. or 6:30 p.m.

Class is $10, or $5 with a $25 purchase, FREE with a $50 purchase, or FREE for 6 month/$25 club members. It is also only $5 for a demonstrator who is in my first, second or third level. 
Please let me know if you are coming and at which time, so I may cut enough projects and have enough spots around the table. 
We'll make three Shake It Up! projects, and I hope you like them!

First, is this Santa Shaker.  I was inspired by cards by Patty Bennett and Cindy Elam.  I had to be finicky though and changed some things.



Next, we'll make this Gingerbread House and Gingerbread Man shaker inspired by Randi Collins. I changed her Santa to a Gingerbread man and most of the colors on the card. I also added the Real Red 3/4" Stitched Edge Ribbon.

Finally, we'll create this ornament card using the Merriest Wishes Set and the Merry Tags Framelits Dies with the lovely PIne Bough Textured Impressions Embossing Folder on Soft Sky and rubbed with Garden Green Ink. I had to use the circle dies as well since the ornament was a bit small. I love the Real Red Glitter Embossing Powder and the White and Red Metallic Candy Cane Lane Baker's Twine too.

No comments: