Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Christmas Stamp A Stack #1 Friday October 24th 3:30-7...you pick start time.

Join me on Friday, October 24th beginning any time between 3:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. (Those who begin at 3:30 will likely be finished by 5:30 or so...Those who start at 7 will likely finish around 9 or so.)

Stamp A Stacks are 16 cards for $25. You may choose up to 4 designs, and choices are subject to availability so pay early to be sure and get the ones you want. Prepayment is required for Stamp A Stacks….You may bring payment to my house or mail payment to my house--508 Copperfield Drive, Edmond OK 73003….or use Paypal (rgriffin21@cox.net)

Include the names of the up to 4 cards you'd like to make.  You need to make at least 3 of each card.  The names are written in red.

Deadline to sign up and prepay is Wednesday, October 22nd, but the more time I have to get everything ready the better. J

Choice #1 is Bermuda Bay Tree
It is a CASE of a Stampin' Up! holiday catalog card and the color scheme of Jill Franchett



Next is Lagoon Stars and Glitter
CASE of Lizy Bataby

It is Lost Lagoon in color...I had to take the picture without the flash so that you can read the sentiment since I was photographing at night...sorry about that.


White Christmas Snowman
The Thinking of You at Christmas sentiment would be great on this card, but I couldn't decide if I'd use that sentiment for myself, so I left it blank.



Santa and Stars
This card uses MOJO336 Mojo Monday sketch from last year

Flip Flop Snowflake
This card doesn't open quite like the others, so it doesn't have a full space in which to write if that is a consideration for you.  We may also need to limit the number made of this one since it requires a lot of big shot use.


Cherry Crumb Cake Tree
This card is more rustic than the others, but I still had to include a gold star. :)



No comments: