Monday, September 15, 2014

October Stamp Club and Class

Our class will be Thursday evening, October 2nd at 6:30 p.m. or Friday, October 3 at 10:30 a.m.  

Please let me know if you are coming so that I may cut enough projects and have enough spots around the table. $10, or $5 with a $25 purchase, FREE with a $50 purchase, or FREE for 6 month/$25 club members.


We'll start with this card and end with this card, so that we can allow the crystal effects on the lamplights to dry. :)

I am not sure who originally began using the Work of Art stamp set to make lines on pumpkins made from the curvy keepsake box die.  I will credit Mary Ellen Stites http://www.pinterest.com/pin/234187249348537026/ because I really love the face on the Turkey she made, so that's my thinking. :)  My pumpkin doesn't have a face and says "give thanks", but you are welcome to use a jack o'lantern stamp from Fall Fest and to add a "Trick or Treat" sentiment of course.




We'll make this little ghosty and his pumpkin friends....The plastic ghost idea comes from Penny Litwiller via Lyssa Zwolanek.  



and finally, our first Christmas Card of the year.....A CASE of a card from Stampin' Up! demonstrator Paula Reid.


No comments: