Saturday, March 2, 2013

March Technique Class and Club

Club and Class will be Thursday, March 7, at 6:30 p.m. or Friday, March 8, at 12:15 p.m….unless you’d like to bring your lunch and eat with us at noon-we’d all love to see you at noon if you’d like.

$10 for 4 projects, Free for 6 month/$25 stamp club members or with a $50 order, Only $5 with a $25 order...

I have 8 of each project ready, so I hope you will all join me!

First up is this matchbook-like card with the Feeling Sentimental Sale-A-Bration set.  You can leave the inside blank or add "Happy Birthday". It is perfect for adding a gift card too.

We'll make this Fancy Favor bag and embellishment using the Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit from page 18 of the Spring Catalog.  Some of the flowers are Calypso Coral.

I believe the original idea for this banner punching was by Melinda Jane Spinks...I used different dsp and chose to add bling to this birthday card.


Our Easter card for this year features the Sunshine and Sprinkles dsp as well as the Everybunny Stamp set from the BIG/Main Stampin' Up! Catalog.  It is a modified spinner card that I found on my friend, Sara's blog here: http://lilyinkpad.blogspot.com/2012/12/hoppin-into-spring.html and virtually CASEd because the oval framelits are perfect eggs, don't you think?


 Inside the card:

 
 

No comments: