Thursday, March 7, 2013

April Technique Class and Stamp Club

Club and Class will be Thursday, April 4, at 6:30 p.m. or Friday, April 5, at 12:15 p.m….unless you’d like to bring your lunch and eat with us at noon-we’d all love to see you at noon if you’d like.

$10 for 4 projects, Free for 6 month/$25 stamp club members or with a $50 order, Only $5 with a $25 order...

Please let me know if you are coming since I need to cut your projects for you in advance.
 
 
The first card will be this sponged Swallowtail card.  It was designed by Maggie Patterson (from Creative Convention online)..I added the punched sentiment to make it less stressful for you all to place the sentiment.
 
 
If you attended Connie's party, you might prefer to make this card in these colors for a change/instead. :)
 
I've had this idea for a long time and have just been waiting until closer to April to make the card...The bow makes this card pretty thick, so you may want a knot instead if you plan to mail it. :)


 
 Blowing "HAPPY" wishes your way with a cute little Pinwheel...I happened upon a fun little card by Cindy H. on Splitcoast that was perfect for our Class next week...so I CASEd it with just a change in the stamps and papers.  I used the Designer Typeset Photopolymer set's pennant and the Pinwheel sizzlet and Wishes your Way sentiment.  Add Sunshine and Sprinkles dsp and...all done!
 
I went to Splitcoaststampers to see if there were any sketches for the next Stamp A Stack and found this was today's sketch, SC429 ! I had already created the hydrangea focal image on Stampin' Up!'s new Canvas Creations (It's like stamping on firm linen.), so I went with it. :)

I think you'll enjoy coloring this image with blender pens. It would make a decent Mother's Day card too.

 

No comments: