Saturday, August 22, 2009

For $10 Technique classes, $5 of your class fee will be refunded with a $25 order (total before tax and shipping) and the full $10 will be refunded with a $50 order (merchandise total before tax and shipping).

First, on WEDNESDAY, September 2nd, at 6:30 p.m., join me for a Halloween and Medallion Technique/Project Class ($10). I'm especially excited to create these projects that are perfect for giving to your favorite little trick or treaters! We’ll make this Fancy Favor Treat Bag for you to fill with Candy Corn or another cute candy (the class includes ribbon & bag). I think the new Sweet Centers Set looks cute on the front of the Fancy Favor container with the window sheet peek-a-boo.

I designed a Pumpkin Waterfall Card using typical Waterfall construction (SCS resources). You'll get to use the new Pumpkin Patch set from the Holiday Mini catalog as well as the Web wheel. I used the Big Shot to add swirly texture to the Perfect Plum layer too.

Each successive pull allows another Jack O'Lantern to smile at you....


And Spooky the Spider from the Eat, Drink & Be Scary set helps wish you a Happy Fright Night!


We'll also make this fun Potion Holder (pre-filled for you with Tang and Grape Kool-Aid). (Creator: Lisa Somerville) I'm usually not a fan of skulls, but I think it is adorable on the test tube as if it is poison :)

Since you may not send very many Halloween cards, this Medallion Autumn All Occasion Card will allow you to choose the sentiment from the versatile set Teeny Tiny Wishes.



Please Register by phone or email by August 30th.

At 6:30 p.m., on October 1st, at Gratitude Technique Class ($10) we’ll make a fall/Thanksgiving card and three Christmas technique cards for your special friends and family.

On October 22nd, 23rd and 24th (Thursday or Friday Evening 6:30-8:30 p.m. & Saturday 2:00-5:00 p.m.) I’m offering a Christmas Project Bountiful Buffet including Gift Tags, Cards, Mini Albums, and packaging ideas. You can choose your day and pick and choose whatever quantity of each item you’d like when you register and pay. Price will vary based on what you choose to make. You can make it a Stamp A Stack (16 cards for $20) if you’d like or make gifts for grandparents and friends--whatever fits your needs! I’ll have several tables and plenty of room for everyone. Other prices and complete pictures for projects will be available in September. (There will be no discount with order for this class because it would be too confusing for me, so I'll try to offer a special.)

On November 5th at 6:30 p.m., I’ve scheduled my Sparkling Christmas Technique Class ($10). November 5th is Parent Teacher Conference night for Edmond Public Schools…Just let me know if you’d like a Wednesday afternoon class (School is out on Friday for conferences.)

2 comments:

Shawna Maxwell said...

Love all the cool ideas!!! I can't wait till class time, mark me down!!I'll be there!!!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Great projects Rhonda, good luck at your class.