Thursday, June 25, 2009

Birthday Technique Class

For Special Birthday cards, I hope you will consider joining me on Thursday August 13th at 6:30 p.m.! We will make 4 birthday cards using several different techniques.

For little girls, we'll make this Pony Party card with glitter, repetitive stamping and marker coloring. I used Sketch challenge 236 from SCS for this card.


We'll make this gender neutral card using the Crazy for Cupcakes set marker and blender pen coloring and the faux stitching technique.


It actually opens as a gatefold though it looks like just a regular card.




For boys, this Under the Mountain Stars card uses masking as well as paper piecing and sponging to create a cute boy card that will be fairly quick to make. I saw putting a sign in the bear's hands on a blog or maybe from SU!?...I apologize that I can't remember.


We'll make this gift card optional card as well which uses the Big Shot and designer series paper to create a lovely background. I will also have a key for markering the main image to make it easy to place the colors. Big Sigh of relief? :) :






No comments: