Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Christmas Stamp A Stack Thursday, October 25 at 3:30 p.m. or 6:30 p.m.

Stamp A Stack Class is 10 cards for $16.oo or 20 cards for $32.oo.   You may select 2 card styles per 10 cards made.  (If you are making 20 cards, you may choose 4 styles or you may make all 20 the same.) 

Please provide your choices by using the name I’ve listed above the card and the number of each you’d like to make. 

I require prepayment for my Stamp A Stacks because it requires me to cut the cardstock specifically for the cards you are making. Payment is due no later than the 22nd, but earlier is preferred. You may get your payment to me by mail or drop it off at my house (between the storm door and door). I have stocked my cardstock well, but it is possible that I might run out of one or another cardstock so it could be first come first serve for choices.

Please email, comment here or on Facebook by the 15th to be sure and get your first choice. Message me on Facebook with any questions and provide your email address for updates. 

Please bring your own general purpose adhesive as I’ve asked my customers to do since Stampin’ Up! discontinued the glue sticks last year.  You may use double-sided tape, glue stick or tape runner-your choice.  I provide liquid glue, glue dots and dimensionals (pop dots) as needed for all classes.

Santa

Evergreen Nature


Mary and Joseph



Dashing Deer

Skating Snowman

No comments: