Sunday, December 31, 2017

January Class and Club, Thursday, January 4th at 3:30 p.m. or 6:30 p.m.

Class is $10, or $5 with a $25 purchase, FREE with a $50 purchase, or FREE for 6 month/$25 club members. It is also only $5 for a demonstrator who is in my first, second or third level. 
Please let me know if you are coming and at which time, so I may cut enough projects and have enough spots around the table. Remember to bring your favorite multipurpose adhesive too.

There are 3 projects total. 

First, we'll make this calendar with your choice of designer series paper.  There are three of each kind except the pineapple (only two of it remain).

Next, we'll make this sweet Party Panda...If I were sending this to a child, I would definitely write his or her name on the front of the envelope. You may or may not choose to stamp and punch Happy Valentine's Day for the inside of the card.

Finally, a little birthday cheer!


1 comment:

Dot Norman said...

I will be there at 3:30. DOT