Sunday, April 30, 2017

May Stamp Class and Club, Thursday, May 4th at 3:30 p.m. or 6:30 p.m.

Class is $10, or $5 with a $25 purchase, FREE with a $50 purchase, or FREE for 6 month/$25 club members. It is also only $5 for a demonstrator who is in my first, second or third level. 
Please let me know if you are coming and at which time, so I may cut enough projects and have enough spots around the table. Remember to bring your favorite multipurpose adhesive too.

There are 3 cards total.  The Vespa scooter card is for those who wouldn't use the DAD card.

I've seen SO many Eastern Elegance cards using the matching Designer Series Paper and couple of new In Colors that I just wanted to show you all something different.  This Clean and Simple card was the result.



If you need a Father's Day card, this is my offering. You may choose a sentiment from the set or the Happy Father's Day from the Guy Greetings Set for the inside.


If you do not need a Father's Day card, you must let me know by Wednesday, and I will cut this sweet card for you to make.


Since we didn't use the Easter Elegance Designer Series Paper with the matching framelits, I used it with this retiring set Special Reason. The inside of the card says "...except to let you know how special you are."  This card uses MOJO495 sketch challenge.




No comments: