Wednesday, February 22, 2017

March Club and Class March 2nd at 3:30 p.m. or 6:30 p.m.

Class is $10, or $5 with a $25 purchase, FREE with a $50 purchase, or FREE for 6 month/$25 club members. It is also only $5 for a demonstrator who is in my first, second or third level. 
Please let me know if you are coming and at which time, so I may cut enough projects and have enough spots around the table. Remember to bring your favorite multipurpose adhesive too.

For this card we'll use the Cool Treats Stamp Set, Frozen Treats Framelits and Tasty Treats Specialty Designer Series Paper.  Following the layout/sketch for MojoMonday Sketch 483 (MOJO483), made this card easy to fill with my favorite patterns of designer series paper from the pack.  The circles used the Circle Framelits and Stitched Circle Framelits, and the Peekaboo Peach 3/8" Ruched Ribbon finish it nicely. 

I will allow everyone at March Stamp Club and Class to add some of the Sprinkles Embellishments if they'd like as well.  I was going for a clean/simpler look this time, so I left the image plain.



A similar card is this Tasty Trucks design with the Festive Birthday Designer Series Paper uses SC632 from Splitcoaststampers.com.


This card is of course inspired by the brayered background on page 10 of the Sale-A-Bration catalog. I used more muted colors, and combined some colors as well. We'll use the Sponge Brayers for this card as well as the Watercolor Pencils and Blender pens. The flower size will vary based on which one you choose. You can make decisions about the embellishments to make the card your own.  I hope everyone enjoys doing that. The card is lined with Pool Party.

No comments: