Sunday, November 27, 2016

December Card Class and Club Thursday, December 1 at 3:30 or 6:30 p.m.

Stamp Club and Class Thursday, December 1st at 3:30 p.m. or 6:30 p.m.

Class is $10, or $5 with a $25 purchase, FREE with a $50 purchase, or FREE for 6 month/$25 club members. It is also only $5 for a demonstrator who is in my first, second or third level. 
Please let me know if you are coming and at which time, so I may cut enough projects and have enough spots around the table. 

We'll make this Twist Gate Fold...
We'll also make this cut out Star Gatefold.  Shawna found it on Amanda Bates' blog. She is a demonstrator from the United Kingdom. I just changed the sentiments, the layers of the main image and the swirls with Wink of Stella. Thanks Shawna and Amanda! I hope you all like it too!



We'll also make/embellish this mini gift box.  You may want to arrange the embellishments differently, and I am happy for you to do that! :)

No comments: