Sunday, February 28, 2016

March Class and Club--Thursday, March 3, 2016 at 3:30 p.m. or 6:30 p.m.

March Class and Club--Thursday, March 3, 2016 at 3:30 p.m. or 6:30 p.m.


Class is $10, or $5 with a $25 purchase, FREE with a $50 purchase, or FREE for 6 month/$25 club members. Please let me know if you are coming and at which time, so I may cut enough projects and have enough spots around the table. 


I've reduced the number of projects to three, but I hope you like them!

We'll make this bunny with the Friends and Flowers set that coordinates with the Poinsettia Punch.  It also has the adorable bow paperclip on it.

Next, we'll color the new Sale-A-Bration glitter washi tape with Blushing Bride ink,and we'll also add a pre-colored Blushing Bride honeycomb embellishment to the ice cream cone....I wanted you to be able to see how I colored it first though. This uses MOJO416 / Mojo Monday sketch #416.

Finally we have this card made with the Flowering Fields set and colored using my new favorite Wink of Stella. I forgot the butterfly on this one, so this picture will change later in the week.


No comments: