Monday, August 3, 2015

August Class and Club Thursday, August 6th at 3:30 or 6:30....

Please let me know if you are coming and at what time, so I may cut enough projects and have enough spots around the table. $10, or $5 with a $25 purchase, FREE with a $50 purchase, or FREE for 6 month/$25 club members.

First we'll make this Bleached card....I was inspired by a lovely swap card I received from Stampin Up!'s convention. It was Cherry Cobbler bleached to Very Vanilla, but it didn't have marker added. It was very pretty...Thank you unknown fellow demo!



We're going to have an Easel Card of the Month this fall and winter, so for August/September, we'll make this Fall Easel card which is a combination of the hardwood background made into a fence with my attempt at a Sunflower with the petal from the Flower Fair Framelits.  We always make cards for others, but I made this one for my desk at my part time job. :)  You can choose another sentiment of course. If you need a Get Well card, I think "Happy Healing" would look great.


Then, this lovely card which I CASE'd from my sweet friend, Paula Wright.  I love the light colors and soft look of the butterfly. 


Finally, we'll make a Treat Bag of the Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Stack. Your bag may be made from the Balloon, Candle or Sweets pages.


No comments: