Monday, March 30, 2015

April Stamp Club and Class Thursday, April 2 at 3:30 or 6:30 p.m.

Our class will be Thursday, April 2nd at either 3:30 p.m. or 6:30 p.m.

Please let me know if you are coming and at what time, so I may cut enough projects and have enough spots around the table. $10, or $5 with a $25 purchase, FREE with a $50 purchase, or FREE for 6 month/$25 club members.


This card uses the current Artisan Embellishment Kit (Item #137909).  I used the Die Cut Roses piece to create a stencil to create the Blushing Bride colored roses with Old Olive Leaves.  I saw the stencil idea on Patty Bennett's Blog as well as the grouping of 3 of the Rose Trim.  I know they are supposed to be Crisp Cantaloupe, but I think they look fine with Blushing Bride too.  I added Gold Satin Ribbon with Sahara Sand lace trim under it. 


This card uses Blackberry Bliss ink...stamped off twice then sprayed with a mist of water to create a pretty good representation of a Red Bud tree since they are blooming this week in Oklahoma.  The top of the card has a "Thinking of You" sentiment as well.

Though not as impressive as when colored by the discontinued Blendabilites, the stamp still makes a lovely card. I used So Saffron ink on the newspaper to add some ivory and blend the button color into the rest of the card.

Finally, we have this Butterfly Basics card.  What a great set for making One Sheet Wonder cards or making our own Designer Series wanna be Paper!

No comments: