Monday, November 10, 2014

Christmas Stamp A Stack #2 November 20 at 3:30 or 6:30 p.m.

Join me  any time between 3:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. (Those who begin at 3:30 will likely be finished by 5:30 or so...Those who start at 7 will likely finish around 9 or so.) this Thursday, November 20th

Stamp A Stacks are 16 cards for $25. You may choose up to 4 designs, and choices are subject to availability so pay early to be sure and get the ones you want. Prepayment is required for Stamp A Stacks….You may bring payment to my house or mail payment to my house--508 Copperfield Drive, Edmond OK 73003….or use Paypal (rgriffin21@cox.net

Include the names of the up to 4 cards you'd like to make.  You need to make at least 3 of each card.  Sign up and prepay by Wednesday.

Gold Embossed Very Vanilla Nativity (You could choose white instead--be sure to let me know)

Pistachio Stars CASEd from Ronda Wade

Snowman Silhouette in Pool Party from Ronda Wade's blog though she received it from a swapper at Convention and doesn't know her name.

Simple Lovely as a Tree (with Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities colored pearls)

I found this on Pinterest with a link to this blog, but the blogger says she loves to CASE. If it is yours, let me know, and I'll add your name. http://scrappinandstampiningj.blogspot.com/ 
MOJO372 Santa or Tree (doesn't matter which one-MOJO372 is sufficient)




No comments: