Sunday, April 27, 2014

May Class and Club May 1st and 2nd...

May Stamp Club and Class will be on Thursday, May 1, at 6:30 p.m. or on Friday, May 2, at 10:30 a.m. at my home.  

$10 for 4 projects, Free for 6 month/$25 stamp club members or with a $50 order, Only $5 with a $25 order...Please let me know if you are coming and at which time, so that I can be sure to have plenty of room for everyone. :)

First we'll make this masculine card....you can choose another sentiment, of course.


This easy birthday card does require some hand cutting...but it is a simple card.

I believe I've simplified the Pop Up Box Card enough that we'll be able to complete it easily in class.  The Coastal Cabana designer series paper will vary from card to card, but is all monochrome.
Here is a link to the tutorial...we are making the regular vertical A2 size card box. 

Finally, we'll make this Scallop Tag Topper Fold card....Sorry I tried 6 times to get this to be right side up.  That's apparently my limit. :)






Here is a link to the tutorial for it: Stamp With Tami 

No comments: