Sunday, March 23, 2014

April Class and Club--March 27 and 28

April Stamp Club and Class will be on Thursday, March 27 at 6:30 p.m. or on Friday, March 28th at 10:30 a.m. here at my home.  

We're having April's class one week early to allowanother round of Sale-A-Bration orders.
$10 for 4 projects, Free for 6 month/$25 stamp club members or with a $50 order, Only $5 with a $25 order...Please let me know if you are coming and at which time, so that I can be sure to have plenty of room for everyone. :)

I used MOJO Monday Sketch 337 for this card....It was so easy with the SaleABration Sweet Sorbet Paper and Easter Eggstravanganza set.  I just use the Word Window Punch for the sentiment and used sticky strip to adhere a Crisp Cantelope ribbon edge.  

This is a CASE of Karen Gibson's adorable idea. I just added a little mouth.  Though it was originally an Easter card, I thought it would make a cute baby card too.  Quick and Easy but super cute! I can say that since I didn't design it. :)

This card uses the Sale-A-Bration set, Petal Parade with Old Olive Tangerine Tango and Daffodil Delight. Everyone used the sentiment "So Many Smiles.....Begin with You" though.

Finally, we have this cute Cadbury Creme Egg Caddy. It was designed by Connie Stewart. All I did was a change a couple of the colors.



No comments: