Monday, December 16, 2013

December Class Projects

So sad to have missed most of you with the weather this month!
 
This card was made using Rich Razzleberry, Island Indigo and Garden Green ink.  I just used sponge daubers to put the ink just where I wanted onto the dove.  The edges of the scallop are just slightly over the edge of the card.
 
 
Pootles/Sam Donald is a demonstrator in the UK.  She created the 2/4 Envelope Punch Board Box.
 
I found the designer series paper to be a bit thin. (It tore in the score lines.)  I used cardstock instead, and found it much sturdier.
 
My suggestions:  Put your sticky strip right up to the edge of your side pieces (see how mine is gaping slightly on the right side of the box?)
 
Thread your ribbon through the holes at the top in this order as numbers on a clock: 6. 9, 3, 12. :)

 
The tutorial for the Diamond Fold card is on SCS...(by Laura Lipe. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/uprightdiamondfoldcard/ )  I changed the size to only 5-1/4 inches high instead of 6-1/4 so that I could fit it in an envelope if necessary.



No comments: