Monday, August 26, 2013

September Stamp Club and Class

September Stamp Club and Class will be on Thursday, September 5th at 6:30 p.m. or on Friday, September 6th at 10:30 a.m. here at my home.
 

$10 for 4 projects, Free for 6 month/$25 stamp club members or with a $50 order, Only $5 with a $25 order...Please let me know if you are coming and at which time, so that I can be sure to have plenty of room for everyone. :)
 
We'll make this quick treat holder...I love these little chevron bags!
 
 
...and this 4-sided mini luminary...

 
...this quick circle thinlits flip flop birthday card.
 

 
 
Finally, I'll show you how to make this tri-fold style spinner/flip flop card with the new label thinlits flip flop card dies...

                                Closed:                                             Open:
 

No comments: