Sunday, April 28, 2013

May Technique Class and Stamp Club

Club and Class will be Thursday, May 2, at 6:30 p.m. or Friday, May 3, at 12:30 p.m….I am going on a morning field trip, so we will not begin until 12:30 p.m.

$10 for 6 cards this time, Free for 6 month/$25 stamp club members or with a $50 order, Only $5 with a $25 order...

Please let me know if you are coming since I need to cut your projects for you in advance.
 
This card uses MOJO Monday 287. (MOJO287)
 

This card is a CASE of Vicky Hayes, a Stampin' Up! demonstrator in the United Kingdom.
 
We'll make four similar cards using this layout to show you how to make a 4 Sheet Wonder. Long ago we made One Sheet Wonders, but this one is even quicker.  This idea came from Connie Stewart.
My version features the new stamp set, Label Love.  I can let you use the new stamp and punch at class this time because I'm the hostess, and it won't matter to me if it affects anyone's buying. I imagine you'll all stay pretty close to your $25. :)
 

No comments: