Monday, October 22, 2012

Technique Class and Stamp Club November 1 and November 2...

Join me on Thursday, November 1 at 6:30 p.m. or Friday, November 2 at noon. Please let me know if you are able to make it or not by Tuesday at 7 p.m. I'd love to see you all here!

$10 for 4 projects or free for 6 month/$25 stamp club members or with a $50 order. Only $5 with a $25 order as well...

This woven background card uses the MOJO397 sketch.


I saw this on Pinterest, and thought it would be fun to add to the inside.
 
 
We'll make this vellum layered Evergreen card too...
 
These Ascending Rectangle cards are everywhere, so I thought we might as well make one too! :) I read Lyssa Zwolanek's tutorial for size instructions.  Thanks Lyssa!
 
Our last fall card uses the Tweet Leaves stamp and the Core'dinations Cardstock with sanding block.
 
 
 

No comments: