Friday, November 2, 2012

December Technique Class and Stamp Club

Join me on Thursday, December 6 at 6:30 p.m. or Friday, December 7 at noon. Please let me know if you are able to make it or not by Tuesday at 7 p.m. I'd love to see you all here!

$10 for 4 projects or free for 6 month/$25 stamp club members or with a $50 order. Only $5 with a $25 order as well...


First, is this torn edges card. I got the idea from my friend and stampin' idol, Janine Tinklenberg...Her card was a one-layer card with masking, but I love torn edge snow, so I did it this way.
 
Next is this Alcohol Reinker form of Emboss Resist. This was a lot of fun---I hope you like it too.
 

I loved a very similar card to this by my friend Kim Bolzenthal, so I changed it from Soft Suede to Cherry Cobbler and simplified it just a bit by using four punched images instead of three slightly taller images. I hope you like it!

We will also make an easel card with a small 2013 calendar on it.

 


No comments: