Sunday, May 6, 2012

May is National Scrapbooking Month

This time, our Thursday night class will have to be THIS WEEK on the 10th of May due to Sara's recital dress rehearsal on the 17th.  The Friday noon class can be on the 11th or 18th as decided by the majority of those who plan to attend. Please RSVP as SOON as possible so that I'll know if I should plan to have the class at either time or at all.  Your choice of layout (Nature, Girl Birthday or Boy Birthday) for $10.  You'll enjoy stamping and assembly for these quick and easily expandable ideas.

In this 12X12 layout, I used the main coneflower image to create a stamped break in the picture spots for a sweet look. I realized I hadn't used this set with Peach Parfait and Soft Suede, so I paired them with the chameleon-like green, Old Olive for a sweet look.



Next up is this Birthday Celebration 2 page layout for a girl. There will be more customizing available to you for these pages such as more letters and sparkly bling as needed. You can of course wait to attach your pictures until you know what they will be, or bring them if you'd like.



Finally, this potential Boy's Birthday layout which is also perfect for a thunder fan.  Letters can be a child's name instead of course as shown on the girl's layout. On the other hand, one would remove the cupcake and make the circle a basketball for a more thunder-y look. (More bling and embellishments available to you for this one as well.)


No worries if you aren't interested, I can use my samples for myself of course. :)

No comments: