Saturday, October 8, 2011

November Technique Class November 3rd at 6:30 and November 4th at noon.

Join me for Technique Class and make 4 projects for $10 (free for 6 month/$25 Stamp Club members or with a $50 order and $5 for my downline or with a $25 order)

I've titled this month's technique class, "Oh, Christmas Tree". The "why" will be obvious when you see these cards. :)

This is an easel card and can be embellished with either the smooch accent ink or dazzling details blitter glue.


We'll color some glitter paper for this one to add more options for that gorgeous stuff as well as some gold embossing for elegance that almost equals the Cherry Cobbler quilted satin ribbon.
I CASE'd this card from a convention swap and just changed the color from Night of Navy to Garden Green. I used a marker to color the tree trunk, changed the location of the ribbon and added Dazzling Details around the scalloped oval sentiment.


Our last O Tannenbaum is a CASE of my friend Janine Tinklenberg.  I didn't change much at all...just the ribbon and a very slight shift on the colors.  I love this card, and I think you will too!

No comments: