Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September QUICK Class Thursday, September 15th at 6:30 p.m. or Friday, September 16th at noon.


September Quick Class (our last until January or February) will be on Thursday, September 15th at 6:30 p.m. or Friday, September 16th at noon.  Four simple cards for $5.  I think these projects provide a nice variety of peppy and fall-themed items-I hope you do too. :)

The first card uses the Button Buddies set and the lattice die (which will look more even--I wanted to have this ready to photograph, but only cut out the shape for this card.)



These loosely stamped 2-step leaves are from the Gently Falling set, and I used Stampin' Addicts Sketch Challenge 109 for the layout.


I think this little snail is cute, and of course there is a Happy Birthday Wishes stamp on the inside.


Finally, this monster bookmark was CASEd from a convention swap I received, but I can't find the demonstrator's name...Many apologies!



No comments: