Friday, April 15, 2011

April 20th and 21st Quick Class

This is a $5 class and perfect for any level of stamper....I hope you can make it!  I usually don't CASE cards, but I couldn't let you miss these two lovelies!

This card is almost an exact CASE of Stampin' Up! demonstrator Dawn Olchefske....The beautiful cross made from the lattice die makes this card perfect for a sympathy card too.


This card was greatly inspired by my friend Janine Tinklenberg/JanTInk's card here: http://stampspaperscissors.typepad.com/stamps_paper_scissors/2011/04/returning-to-sanity.html and would also make a cute baby card if you need that instead.
I actually created this one myself except it is for the MOJO Monday Sketch challenge #187 (MOJO187)....:)
Another one by me....LOL....You can make this card with a Strength or Courage or other sentiment because it is a set that benefits Breast Cancer Research. It would also make a lovely Mother's Day card with the glitter on it as shown in the second card below.

No comments: