Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Christmas Stamp A Stack #2 Offerings...

The cards for Christmas Stamp A Stack #2 are ready for your consideration....16 cards for $22.

Voted Most Popular so far, the Pacific Point Trimmed Ornament (This card was inspired by Glenda Travelstead's card using A Cute Christmas at Fort Worth Regionals. I just added the inner cardstock trim and changed the stamps, border, ribbon and colors.):


Also, from Glenda Travelstead's Fort Worth Regionals presentation (though she made her own snowglobe base, and I used the stamp) is the Snowman Globe. I love using the snowflake to cover the "to:  from:" on this stamp with ease!:

Blue Snowflake Tinsel:

A Red and White Nordic Snowflake choice:

The last one is a real head-turner-sorry!! I couldn't resist saying that. Not sure what causes this...I tried 3 times to re-do, and then I was done. Usually as long as the picture is taller than it is wide, this doesn't happen?

This is a Kickstand card from several years ago..I thought it was time to try another one of those. The Rhinestone Bling is not included, but it is under $6 for enough to do all your cards. (They are $4.95 in the book--under $6 includes shipping and tax.)



No comments: