Wednesday, August 18, 2010

September 16th Quick Chicks and Chocolate Class at 10:00 a.m. or 6:30 p.m.

We'll make four cards that I tried to "step up" so that any stamp club members who don't need a bunch of Halloween treats will feel they've seen a good amount of techniques at this class instead. (Stamp Club members may choose to come to this class for free instead, but I still need to receive your club orders by September 2nd.)

First, we have this Reverse Letterpress card which also contains a nice sampler of 4 of the Stampin' Up! ribbons. It was also Stampin' Addicts Sketch Challenge #61.

Next, is this Poppin' Pastels Because I Care card.  You may use a small sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set-it doesn't have to be Get Well only.  We'll use the StampAMaJig to easily place the sentiment of choice.

The sketch challenges on Stampin' Addicts have been perfect for me lately, so I used SASC63 for this card after turning it at a 90 degree angle.  I think this gender neutral birthday card is quick but cute.
Finally, one Halloween card just to give a nod in that direction with the great Wicked Fun designer series paper and Black Lace Ribbon.

No comments: