Thursday, January 14, 2010

February LOVE YA Technique Class

Thursday, February 4th at either 9:30 a.m. or 6:30 p.m. - Valentine Technique Class ($10) We'll make a lip balm holder with the Kissing Technique, and two cards with the new Stampin' Up! designer series paper!

There will be a lot of cutting for this class, so in order to not to waste supplies, I need you to let me know if you are coming to class by Monday, February 1st . *****Please let me know which time you prefer and if you’d like to make a test tube holder when you register.

Technique classes are $10 or Free with $50 purchase or Free during the entire 6 months you are in stamp club with 6 month Stamp Club commitment of $25/month or $5 with a $25 order.


Shown below is our new satin ribbon which will be the embellishment for this card.

Here is the lip balm holder and 3X3 card on which we will use the appropriately named for Valentine's Day, "Kissing" Technique.



Our final card will be the Mystery Reveal "Things I Love" card. It is such a fun card that would make any friend or family member smile. I didn’t create the original…it was by my friend Kim Bolzenthal. I changed the colors and designer series paper, added the bling on the high heel (now that we have the Eggcellent Eggs Kit) and made the scalloped circles pointy. She found the original tutorial by Kelly Acheson online. I received a swap of this card at Convention last summer and saved the idea for you to create for Valentine's Day.




For February Technique class, I am also offering an optional "Love Potion #9" (Because the world isn't ready for Love Potion #10) test tube holder for $2 additional if you’d like. I had promised after the Halloween class to do another test tube holder in February, and it bumped the class over my budgeted materials amount, so hopefully this alternative will satisfy everyone. It will be the last project of the evening, so if you’d rather not make one, I won’t be offended at all.



No comments: