Friday, April 10, 2009

May Flowers Simply Scrappin' Kit Class-Thursday, May 7th 6:30-8:30 p.m. OR May 8th 12:30-2:30 p.m.

RSVP by April 20th or earlier if possible due to ordering times.

This class is $30 of which $23.70 is your scrapbook kit plus tax and shipping. Make scrapbooking easy by choosing a kit and making your pages in just one evening! I'll have layouts as well as providing the use of my punches and ink for the evening or afternoon. The unused portion of the kit is yours to take home.

In this example, I used the Sunshine Garden Simplin' Scrappin Kit. I love these fresh spring colors! No matter which kit you choose this time, they all have strips which will make the class even easier to follow. I added 4 sheets of 12X12 paper to the kits this time to allow us to create five double page layouts.

Layout 1 is a sketch I found on Scrapbooks etc. online. In addition to the designer series papers, I used the Branch Out set to make an image embellishment in the bottom right corner and the Swirly Big Shot die to create emphasis on the mats.

Layout 2 is a simple layout with plenty of impact. My friend Amy found it on Sketchlover.com. A daisy from the Pretties Kit dresses the bottom right corner. Remember you can add more or fewer embellishments than I've shown. Two full sheets of designer series paper and quite a lot of the adhesive die cuts remain after I created the 10 pages shown here.
This fun third layout was created by my friend Paula. Two 4X6 inch pictures fit on the right side of the page on the right for a versatile and fresh design.

Fourth, we have designs I found on the Stampin' Up! website.
Fifth and finally, this layout was created by SCS User ID ScrappyT. She used the Raspberry Tart designer series paper instead, and I added the birds and butterflies. Of course you may or may not want or need these die cuts with the kit you choose.

No comments: