Sunday, October 19, 2008

Christmas Technique Class-Thursday, November 6th 6:30-8:30 p.m.

Christmas Technique Class-Thursday, November 6th 6:30-8:30 p.m. ($10 –payment/registration deadline November 1st) In this class we will learn to make:

This scalloped box (from Big Shot Scalloped Envelope die cuts) that is embellished with a felt flurries snowflake and perfect for giving a small gift of fudge or holiday candies,

An acetate/transparency card (shown on red so that the snowflakes pop-there is no red on the card),

A card with the bleaching technique

And this faux embossed technique card.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there! These look great! I wish I could come but with traffic and all...... have fun with out me!!

Jessika

Lisa said...

Again, WOW. Is that the envelope box that has been all over blogland? I've got to get off my lazy butt and try one! LOVE that last card with the faux embossing! SO PRETTY!