Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Stamp A Stack/Card Buffet Information

I chose embellishments that will fall under the First Class mail single stamp rate.

Christmas Stamp A Stack/Card Buffet-$22-$25- Friday, November 14th 6:30-8:30 p.m. or Sunday, November 16th 2-4 p.m.

Choose your favorites (up to 4 different cards- List them at the time you pay by looking at my blog) from all the Stamp A Stack offerings. 16 cards for $22 when paid by November 1st......$25 after that..... Final Payment/Registration deadline is November 7th. (First paid, first served on the choice of cards if I happen to run out of a certain cardstock.) Bring or order ahead your favorite adhesive. Bring your envelopes if you'd like to stamp them with matching images as well.

This first card uses the Snow Swirled stamp set as well as a variety of punches. I used the Merry Christmas from Holidays and Wishes on this card, but the Season's Greetings sentiment that is a part of the Snow Swirled set will be available too of course.




This warm little house card isn't difficult, but looks like you spent a lot of time on it. The coloring of the window light, door, wreath and pines is just done with markers. The snow is highlighted with a white gel pen. The four sentiments are part of the stamp set, so you can choose the sentiment treatment that fits your style. (Please let me know with payment so I can punch the outer layers for you ahead of time.)


This simple one-layer card using A Cardinal Christmas from the Holiday Mini will be quick to create and is simple but elegant I think.


This nativity card (two views) using the Season of Simple Grace stamp set has a creative fold as well as two sentiments inside.



This Criss-Cross Card creates a logical layout for the gold-embossed nativity scene that I have really enjoyed.


I can't decide if I prefer the white or red berries with this card, so you can decide for yourself :) and let me know so I can punch them for you.



This card is silver-embossed and has a layer of silver Cardstock. It also has a Peace sentiment from our Big Shot Die-cut machine.

Below, I used the Snow-Swirled set in combination with the Priceless set (in Versamark ink for quick construction).

O Holy Night..the stars are brightly shining....This little card features a window circle with scallop circle punches surrounding the baby Jesus image which is attached to the inside of the card.


This Merry and Bright card is fun and easy!
Three more cards will be posted next week for even more choices for you!




No comments: